Who We Serve
It all started back in 2003...
Since then, Limbwalker Tree Care, LLC has been trusted by homeowners and businesses for tree services throughout the Ithaca, NY area. Our comprehensive services include tree pruning, basic and technical tree removals, stump grinding, hazard assessments, inoculations and pest management and more.
With our fully equipped fleet, three ISA certified arborists on staff, and trained crews, LTC can care for trees of all sizes in any location and tackle jobs of any scope. Whether you are a homeowner, a commercial business, a contractor, or a government or educational agency, Limbwalker Tree Care, LLC has the experience, staff, equipment, and expertise to take care of all your tree service needs at a fair price. Free estimates are always available.
Join our long list of satisfied customers that include:
- City of Ithaca
- Cornell Plantations
- Ithaca College
- Village of Cayuga Heights
- Village of Lansing
- Town of Ithaca
- Town of Freeville
- Town of Newfield
- Taughannock, Treman, Watkins Glen, Myers State Parks
- Bolton Point Water Commission
- Cayuga Operating Company (Milliken Station)
- Ithaca Housing Authority
- Ithaca Neighborhood Housing Services (INHS)
- Cornell Entomology and Horticulture Departments
- Numerous homeowners associations, cemeteries, commercial real estate agents
- Ellis Hollow Community Center
- Jacksonville Community Center
- ...and thousands of satisfied homeowners too!